Tuesday 21 July 2015

Speedpaint Time!

A few months ago, I suddenly decided to record my screen while drawing a tiny little Dromeria illustration of a very pretty squirrel lady. Allowing people to get a sneak peek behind the scenes actually turned out to be a good idea, as my experimental speedpaint video (a 50-minute illustration at x32 speed) reached a total of 1,800 views on Facebook. Thank you so much, everyone! :D Today, I did a second attempt at recording my screen. It's July 21, and as we are celebrating the Belgian Independence Day, I made a quick drawing of my cat Celesse, wearing the Belgian colours and singing the national anthem. Because that makes sense.

Have a nice day!

Leen



For the first time ever, I recorded my screen while drawing. Yes, that includes all the mistakes I make! xD 50-minute illustration (at x32 speed) of a very pretty squirrel lady for the new Dromeria book. :D Music from FFXIV: ARR.
Posted by Leen Sevens on zondag 15 februari 2015


Dromeria Squirrel Lady, February 2015
Paint Tool Sai 


Belgian Independence Day speedpaint. :) 1-hour illustration, x32 speed! Music by the Belgian group dEUS. Blog: http://fabledfox.blogspot.be/2015/07/speedpaint-time.html
Posted by Leen Sevens on dinsdag 21 juli 2015


Belgian Independence Day, July 2015
Paint Tool Sai

No comments:

Post a Comment