Saturday 1 August 2015

Fan{tache}tic

Flip-flops, sunflowers, sand in your handbag, and watermelon smoothies. It's Summer, and as you may already know, I am currently working on a really cool season-related project for Le Mustache! Le Mustache is my favourite coffee house in Leuven. I really love their "Pink Lady", a colourful drink based on elderflower and green apple! :) Get it while it's cold.

My "Summer Moustaches" are beach- and sunflower-themed. The collage below also includes a picture that I took earlier this week, when walking home from the sushi restaurant with Niels (after celebrating my mom's 50th birthday, hooray!). I saw a beautiful sunset at the Ladeuzeplein, one of Leuven's biggest squares. :D I don't know why, but I'm crazy about colourful skies!

On a side note - The Big Draw, a really huge art event, is coming to Leuven in October. I am happy to announce that I will be involved in some of their activities! More information will follow soon, but in the meantime, you might want to check out this link. I will be hosting a workshop (Draw with the Flow, baby!) for children in collaboration with Le Mustache. So, grab a toddler, and feel free to join us.

See you next time!

Leen

Summer Moustaches, July 2015
Paint Tool Sai

No comments:

Post a Comment