Sunday 15 November 2015

#PrayForParis

In the light of the terrorist attacks in Paris, I made a drawing of a Parisienne with a bleeding scarf. To be honest, I don't have much to say about this little illustration - I think it speaks for itself. Qui veut la guerre, est en guerre avec soi.

My apologies for the lack of updates, but I'm back from Japan (We had such a lovely time!) and ready to start a new creative project! I am planning on raising money for Studio Brussel's Music for Life campaign by selling customised portraits (Yes, I am finally going to ask money for my work! :P Although all of it will go to the WAI-NOT organisation). The name of the project will be "Fabled Fox for Life" and more updates will follow soon. Stay tuned!

Leen

#PrayForParis, November 2015
Paint Tool Sai

No comments:

Post a Comment