Sunday 17 April 2016

Disney Doodles, Part Two

Hi, guys! As you may already know, I am currently in the process of drawing my favourite cartoon and anime characters... which is, basically, a never-ending project that will keep me busy for quite a while. ;) Since I really enjoyed creating last week's Disney doodles, I have decided to draw some more Disney characters this weekend. What have we got today?
  • First of all, Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde from Zootopia. Unfortunately, I have not seen the movie yet - so it might indeed be a bit weird to say that they are my favourite cartoon characters. :) However, these guys look so awesome, I could simply not resist drawing them.
  • Next up, Wreck-it-Ralph's adorable Vanellope von Schweetz, the ruler of the arcade game "Sugar Rush", before she was turned into a game-destroying glitch. Guys, you know how much I love Artificial Intelligence! Especially if they have delicious candy in their hair, omnomnom.
  • Another very recent Disney movie that I've enjoyed was Inside Out, which tells the story of five anthropomorphic emotions inside a young girl's head. The complex relation between Joy and Sadness is easily one of the cutest and most original storylines I've seen in a long while.
  • Finally, a golden oldie: Timon from The Lion King. After all these years, Timon is still as charming as ever. Hakuna Matata!
I can't wait to draw the next batch of characters. See you soon!

Leen

Disney Doodles #2, April 2016
Paint Tool Sai

No comments:

Post a Comment