Sunday 10 April 2016

The Fan Art Project

Hey, guys! It has been a while. March has been a great, yet incredibly busy month. Our research group won an award for the Picto engine, and I have been stuck in Barcelona with Niels for almost one whole week. Well, of course, there are worse places to be stuck at. ;) Hola, where's my sangría?

Another important reason why I haven't been drawing much lately, is because I don't really have any interesting projects to work on. That's why I have decided to create a series of cute drawings featuring my favourite characters. And here's the first batch! As you can see, this one is Disney-themed (Guys, that's my very first Baymax right there! He's actually too easy to draw lolol), but I'm also looking forward to creating Pokémon sets, Harry Potter sets, Final Fantasy sets, etcetera. Heck, I have SO many favourite characters! The life of a fangirl is so tough. I guess this project will keep me busy for a little while. Do you have any favourite Disney characters?

See you next time!

Leen



Disney Doodles, April 2016
Paint Tool Sai

No comments:

Post a Comment