Monday 16 May 2016

Doodles Of May

Hello, guys! I just came back from a meeting in Madrid and I am already preparing for my next conference in Slovenia. To be quite honest, it's not really the best time ever to work on time-consuming digital projects, so I decided to just sit down with my sketchbook on my lap while watching American reality shows on MTV. Even though I lost a good amount of brain cells while staring at my television screen, I did manage to finish five new doodles, using nothing but a ballpoint pen! :) As you can see, I am very excited about the new starter Pokémon. My favourite new Poke is Litten, but I think the other designs look very promising, as well. What Pokémon will you start your adventure with?

See you soon!

Leen


Generation 7 Starter Pokémon, May 2016
Pen on paper


When Marnie Was There, May 2016
Pen on paper


Zidane (Final Fantasy IX), May 2016
Pen on paper


Kiki's Delivery Service, May 2016
Pen on paper


Joy and Sadness (Inside Out), May 2016
Pen on paper

No comments:

Post a Comment