Saturday 21 January 2017

Magic Is Something You Make

More practice! I drew some of my favourite fictional characters in my sketchbook while watching RuPaul's Drag Race on Netflix. Yes, that's the perfect lazy day! :) So here's some My Neighbour Totoro, Rise of the Guardians, Spirited Away, and Final Fantasy VII for you! Great practice, great fun. I am currently finishing the White Mage cosplay together with my mother and grandmother. I'm so happy it is almost done, but I'm already thinking of my next project! :D I guess I can never sit still when it comes to creativity! If only it would burn more calories, that would be awesome...

See you soon!

Leen


My Neighbour Totoro, December 2016
Ink on paper


The Easter Bunny (Rise of the Guardians), December 2016
Pencil and ink on paper


Spirited Away, December 2016
Pencil on paper


Aeris (Final Fantasy VII), January 2017
Pencil on paper

No comments:

Post a Comment