Tuesday 10 January 2017

Once Upon A Dream

Hi, guys! I'm not much of a reader (Believe it or not, language students who only care about linguistics DO exist!) - in fact, I'm an absolute barbarian when it comes to literature - but I really love collecting all sorts of concept art books. My library expanded significantly when my parents and grandmother gave me five (I repeat: FIVE!) more books for Christmas. The albums in the The Art Of series have generally been highly praised and considered "essential coffee table merchandise". Looking at all these beautiful pieces of concept art always inspires me to practice some of my favourite animated characters' body language and facial expressions. Can you recognise all the characters? :D

See you!

Leen


Disney Sketches, January 2017
Pencil on paper


No comments:

Post a Comment