Saturday 18 March 2017

Time Spent Drawing Cats Is Never Wasted

Hi, guys! As you may already know, my mom and I will be publishing a brand-new children's book very soon, so I am currently working very hard on making the illustrations come to life! :) While most of the drawings will remain top-secret until the end of time (unless you buy the book, heh - did you see what I did there?), I'd like to share some teasers with you! You know, just because. You might want to know what's going on. And you might want to buy the book. *Awkward silence* *I really suck at marketing* *Does a silly dance instead*

Bye~!

Leen



Katwalk Illustration, February 2017
Paint Tool Sai


Katwalk Illustration, December 2016
Paint Tool Sai


Katwalk Illustration, January 2017
Paint Tool Sai


Katwalk Illustration, January 2017
Paint Tool Sai

No comments:

Post a Comment